- Shaver to remove hair in the way of the paint; which DOES impact on how the paint will stay on
***I suggest you have a friend help you apply this in larger or harder to reach areas of your body (if you’re cosplaying Porrim etc)
STEP 1. Fill a cup with some cool water and dip your makeup sponge or brush; and depending on the area you want to cover with the paint, rub from a small to big amount of paint onto your brush. Then cover your skin.
STEP 2. Wait for around 10 seconds for the surface of the paint to dry up. If it still shows feint traces of your skin color, leave it as it can be fixed later.
Spray a light layer of Hairspray onto the covered area and wait for it to completely dry up.
*** It’s best to cover a whole body part completely all at once, as going back will cause clashing shades + stroke patterns. And more ugly stigmas on your paint.
STEP 3. After the hairspray is dry, grab your bottle of baby powder and a piece of tissue paper.
Pour out a very small amount into the center of the tissue and wrap that shit up like a dumpling or something.
you get to look at my shitty school shoes yea.
Now pinch 1 or 2 tiny holes through the bottom of the tissue and now you get to
DAB THAT SHIT ALL OVER YOUR GREY SKIN COVERED IN HAIRSPRAY.
and there you have it.
You are now a Homestuck.
DO NOT USE OVER A ‘SMALL’ AMOUNT OF BABY POWDER ONTO YOUR GREY PAINT. IT’LL END UP UGLY LIKE WHAT I DID ON MY FIRST TRY.
I strongly suggest you use Snazaroo over Ben Nye as
1. YOU DON’T NEED TO MIX SHIT, Snazroo already comes in Light Grey
2. It’s easily washable, unlike Ben Nye which will bloody rub everywhere you go
3. Ben Nye sealant is fucking expensive, we all know we’re probably too poor to afford it. and
4. You can buy Snazaroo for less money than a tiny container of Ben Nye.